Who thinks of this stuff?
BTW, the instructions said not to touch the screen or the image moves.
You touched the screen, didn’t you?
Many of us think we are in perfect control of what our minds believe to be true or false. But what happens when your mind is unable to determine what is impossible? Imagine what would happen if your mind suddenly overrides your conviction that something is false.
That is exactly how the mind perceives optical illusions! So just how do these intriguing illusions work? Your brain is constantly interpreting everything you see, feel and hear.
You rely on your mind for everything you do in your life from complex decision making and logic to the simplest tasks such as eating with a spoon. We take its incredible abilities for granted.
So how are we fooled? Well, it’s because we learn to process certain images automatically. This is because our early development “hard wired” our perceptions. As a result, we learn to subconsciously interpret the images we see every day.
As a result, our minds learn to recognize and automatically process images and associate them with meaning and identity. For instance, young children learn to distinguish unique features in individual faces early in life. The same is true for animals. Each species can detect subtle differences in their peers that can not be detected by other types of animals.
- Need RESUME help? ( SawyerTMS.com)
- High Roll Dice (HighRollDice.com)
- Voice for America – Patriot Express Radio (PatriotExpressRadio.com)
- Visit StrategicDiversity.com today!
- Dedicated to Make a Change. L3C
- say Special Ability Foundation
- Crazy Optical Illusion 3 (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)
- Crazy Optical Illusion 2 (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)