I love lists. Here we go.
1. Excuses are for those who need them.
2. One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor.
3. Happiness is a close knit family in another city.
4. Wasabi headaches are diabolical.
6. You skipped number five.
7. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
8. Common sense is rare.
9. He who smelt it…you know how it ends.
10. He who supplied it, denied it. (couldn’t resist)
11. The difference between winning and losing is sometimes the thickness of a sheet of paper.
12. Battles are won in the tents of generals.
14. Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good.
15. Don’t talk with your mouth full.
16. Never make the first out at third. They do this in Japanese baseball all the time!
17. Winning the lottery is more trouble than it’s worth.
And like this list…. all is well that ends well.
- 10 Lottery Winners Who Lost Everything (celebritynetworth.com)
- Feedback: Luck of the Irish lottery (newscientist.com)
- The Win The Lottery What If Wish List (wdok.radio.com)
- Wasabi Mashed Potatoes (kathskitchensync.wordpress.com)