Ever wonder how to backup every email and email address in your Outlook program? It is easier than you think!
1. Open Outlook 2007. Go to the “File” menu and click on “Import and Export.” The “Import and Export Wizard” will open.
2. Select “Export to a File” in the “Choose an Action to Perform” list and click “Next.”
3. Select “Personal Folder File (.pst)” in the “Create a File of Type” list and click “Next.”
5. Click the “Browse” button to find the location where you want to export your Outlook emails, such as your desktop or another folder. Select “Allow Duplicate Items to Be Created” to avoid accidentally losing any email messages. Click “Finish.” The “Create Personal Folders” dialog box will open.
6. Type in a name for the PST file containing your exported emails and click “OK” to save the file.
- Email Recovery a Reality with Outlook Recovery Wizard (prweb.com)
- Gmail vs. Outlook.com: Which offers the best email in the cloud? (pcworld.com)
- Outlook Export Wizard – a New Powerful Data Extraction Tool for PST Files (prweb.com)
- EDB to PST Converter tool (slideshare.net)
- New E-mail Recovery Tool for Microsoft Outlook and .PST. Today the Price is Reduced to Minimum by Outlook Import Software (prweb.com)