It really depends on how you look at things. One minute it looks like this…then in a blink of an eye it is something a little different. Does the mind work slower than the eye? Or does the eye work slower than the mind. It is interesting, if you have ever read the exercise where you read a paragraph that has a majority of the letters missing and wrong spellings, but as you read it, even without the correct and complete spellings, you can understand EVERYTHING. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg? Hmmmmmmmm.
Seriously, who thinks of this stuff?
- Optical Illusion Dresses (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- This optical illusion makes a still image appear as if it is rotating (dottech.org)
- The Best Optical Illusion You’ll See Today (huffingtonpost.com)
- This Awesome Optical Illusion Will Twist Your Brain Into Knots (gizmodo.co.uk)
- 10 More Mind-Bending Photo Optical Illusions (techeblog.com)