How to Make Lemon Water
Finally a recipe for Lemon water.
I would have never figured this out by myself!
Please read these instructions VERY CAREFULLY… Instructions can be confusing and you want to get this recipe for LEMON WATER right. I repeat! You may want to re read these instructions a couple of times.
- Fill a drinking glass with 10 oz. of water
- Add 3 tbsp. of maple syrup to the water
- Pour in 3 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Add 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Stir the ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed together.
- Consume the freshly made drink.
Notes for instruction #1. You pretty much want to use a glass AND water. Thinking further, the glass can be used to hold the water which will make it much easier to drink.
Notes for instruction #2. Skip this step. Who wants to taste maple syrup when you are trying to taste lemons by drinking lemon water. If you want to taste maple syrup, make maple syrup water or go get some damn pancakes at iHOP.
Notes for instruction #3. Do not overlook the importance of adding lemons to your lemon water. Adding lemons to water will make the water taste like lemons.
Notes for instruction #4. Don’t ask so many questions. Just put the damn cayenne pepper in the drink and stop being such a baby.
Notes for instruction #5. Stir.
Notes for instruction #6. Don’t be surprised if it tastes like lemons squeezed into a glass of water.
People say drinking lemon water promotes weight loss. I think it promotes the sale of lemons.
Cheers! Come back next week…. Banana Water! Yum!
* Follow us on twitter at @dpatlarge
- Dilmah Green tea with Lemongrass and Lemon (idhbicnews.com)
- Glazed Pecans & Maple Glazed Pecans | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- The 30 Lemon Quest : vegan lemon and coconut Oat slice (1millionwomenblog.com)
- Arnold Palmer Drink & Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Strawberry Lemon Chia Seed Jam (beverlyhillsfarms.com)
- Lemon Aid (branndie5.wordpress.com)
- Snickers Style Cheesecake (primalgirk.wordpress.com)
- 3 Day Whole Food Detox (thehealthyhousewives.wordpress.com)
- Master Cleanse: Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, and Cayenne Pepper (weightloss.answers.com)
- Food Storage Tips: Maple Syrup (cooking.answers.com)