Beyonce’s tour demands are insane
One doesn’t earn the reputation of being a diva for nothing, but Beyoncé’s latest tour
demands solidify her in claim to that title.
According to Australia’s Daily Telegraph, the singer requires $900 worth of titanium drinking straws “which will be used to drink a special alkaline water that’s served at exactly 21 degrees.”
Beyoncé also requires that her dressing room walls be painted off-white, and that a new toilet seat is brought in at each venue. And next to the toilet? Red toilet paper – something we didn’t even know existed until now.
A hand-carved ice ball is to be presented to her at the end of every concert for her to suck on to protect her vocal chords.
All of the concert crew’s clothing has to to be made of 100 percent cotton, and only 100 percent cotton.
If any of those stagehands were hoping to get some Cheetos during the performance, they are out of luck. Beyoncé reportedly banned all junk food backstage, only allowing green vegetables, oatcakes and plates of almonds served in glass platters.
Bey and Jay reportedly had their baby’s $22,000 crib shipped from their home in New York City to New Orleans. The dressing room was reportedly stocked with $6,000 worth of alcohol and cigars for Jay’s leisure time.
Ah, to be rich, powerful and obnoxious.
- Beyonce’s Tour Demands Are Ridiculous, Divalicious (news.softpedia.com)
- Beyonce Demands Red Toilet Paper, 21 Degree Water Backstage (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Beyonce Dabs with Red Toilet Paper (wwtdd.com)
- Beyonce’s alleged tour demands include red toilet paper, titanium drinking straws (upi.com)
- Beyoncé’s Alleged Tour Demands (Red Toilet Paper! No Junk Food!) Ranked in Terms of Divaness (eonline.com)