American Idol: Kree or Candace?
This week, Candice Glover and Kree Harrison will square off in the “American Idol” Season 12 finale.
Both girls are very strong but very different singers. Both girls can really belt out a song. Both have the image. Is it a matter of taste? Which way will the voters go?
If it was up to me, I would have to predict Kree. Why? She has a powerful voice. Nice appeal on stage, and that commercial appeal that could endure the ups and downs of the music business.
I predicted Catherine McKee a few years ago. I still can’t agree that Taylor Hicks has more talent, more image. more appeal. Still scratching my head over that one.
Just proves anything can happen.
Either way. Both will find success behind a microphone.
Who do you think will win “American Idol” this year?
- Candice vs. Kree: Weighing The Factors That Will Determine The Next American Idol (allinsparetime.com)
- American Idol Showdown: Who Will Win? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- American Idol Live 2013 Tickets Available Now At TicketsTeam.com (prweb.com)
- American Idol Live Tickets for 36 Shows Go on Sale May 3; See American Idol Live Tour Dates at Ticket Liquidator (prweb.com)
- ‘American Idol’ poll: Candice vs Kree – Who do you want to win? (digitalspy.co.uk)
- East Texas Native Kree Harrison Moves On to the Final Round of ‘American Idol’ (knue.com)
- What Do You Think Of These American Idol Finale Themes? (americanidolchitchat.blogspot.com)