I for one did not see invisibility cloak coming. Hell, I didn’t even know who Harry Potter was until I saw him in a movie. And now it’s all . So if I didn’t know that means you probably didn’t know either. So let me share this with you.
But before I do, why didn’t we have these things when I was in grade school? Do you have any idea what I could have learned from Miss Jones? By the 3rd grade?
An invisibility cloak bends time to hide encrypted data sent over fiber optic cables.
arry Potter fan hope their dreams may be fulfilled.
this makes this invisibility cloak less important. This technology has the potential of creating ultra-secure communications systems that no one can break.
With the US government’s NSA starting to monitor the internet traffic of American citizens, and the Verizon user data scandal, many America invisibility cloak become available for the average joe.
I wonder if the NSA realizes that one third of the internet content is Porno… what do you think people are doing all those long hours on the internet. Looking up recipes for French Onion soup?
This invisibility cloak works by
formation can be hidden where light does not exist. The researchers say, “It doesn’t ju
sdroppers from reading your data — they wouldn’t even know there was any data there to hack.
But so far this invisibility cloak for data only works 46 percent of the time and the recipient cannot even tell it’s coming. The good news is they are able to slip in 12.7 gigabits of data per second.
The researchers explain how their invisibility cloak hides the data in time:
“If you consider light as a flow of particles a bit like cars going down a highway, you can imagine that some of the cars at the front of the stream
n very small points, and between them, we have regions where, if something were to happen, it would not be detected because there’s no light there to pick it up.”
I hope I am the first on my block t one! Hey! it works!
To test MY invention of the invisibility cloak look at the picture I posted below.
Pretty Cool? Huh?
Say hey to Ranger!
- Lastest ‘Invisibility Cloak’ Could Hide People, Satellites (newsy.com)
- Invisibility Cloak Fast Becoming a Reality (noahsprojectblog.wordpress.com)
- Scientists Develop Invisibility ‘Time Cloak’ to Hide Data (hngn.com)
- Invisibility time cloak developed (guardianlv.com)
- Invisibility cloaks are just a 3D printer away (guardianlv.com)
- Invisibility Cloak Hides Data in a Hole in Time (themoderatevoice.com)
- Lastest ‘Invisibility Cloak’ Could Hide People, Satellites (on.aol.com)
- Scientists Discover Invisibility Cloak Using Lenses and Mirrors (katenews2day.com)
- Silicon Alley Insider: Scientists Invent An Invisibility Cloak That Can Hide Data In Time (businessinsider.com)
- Invisibility ‘time cloak’ developed (lunaticoutpost.com)