The Royal Baby is a PRINCE –It’s a BOY!
It’s a prince! On Monday, the world welcomed the newest addition to the royal family and thefuture heir to England’s throne. Palace officials confirmed the arrival of His Royal Highness the Prince of Cambridge, born at St. Mary’s Hospital at 4:24 PM BST, and weighing 8 lbs 6 oz..
“Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight,” palace officials stated in an official press release. Prince William was present at the birth of his first child. The name of his firstborn son will be released “in due course.”
- * Follow us on twitter at @dpatlarge
- * email your comments, questions and selfies to email@example.com
- Here is a link to a funny story that will make you laugh. I promise! -dp
- Royal Baby LATEST: Kate Middleton Admitted To Hospital, Palace Confirms (marieclaire.co.uk)
- Royal Baby Watch Live stream: Join in on the Excitement as Kate Middleton Gets Ready to Deliver (WATCH) (hngn.com)
- Kate Middleton In Labor – Royal Baby Is On The Way (hollywoodlife.com)
- Kate Middleton & Prince William’s Baby Born: Gender Revealed (hollywoodlife.com)
- Kate Middleton, Prince William welcome son (fox59.com)