Funny gifs. I really don’t need to say more than that. See if you agree.
Just in time for the weekend!
dp@large funny gifs #7
This is the only way to cure stage fright or fear of speaking in front of a crowd of people. Hope she was wearing a diaper!
Okay, sure, the guy makes a catch. But when he puts his head down he tells everyone “I just made the catch of the century.” This is on camera with no celebration or disbelief on his part? Is it ‘shopped? Is it on a string? Penn & Teller could answer that one.
This one I think is not that hard to do. It is just that the rest of the human race is working or dealing with paying their bills to think of this let alone practice it 263,974 times before getting it to actually work. He would have gotten it sooner had his moron cousin on the left actually rolled the tire correctly earlier in the month.
This one is all skill. Not to mention he demoralizes his opponent with the behind the back kill shot. End of story.
Here is an idea. Use the door as it was intended.
- * Follow us on twitter at @dpatlarge
- * email your funny gifs, selfies (18yrs + only), optical illusions, playlists, lyrics, twists of irony, inappropriate questions, made up stuff and/ or comments to email@example.com . or not!
- * Here is a link to a funny story that will make you laugh. I promise! -dp
- This Week In GIFs: No one is good at baseball (sbnation.com)
- I love Catherine’s gifs! (duchessofcambridgenews.wordpress.com)
- Infinite Loop: Get Your GIF Fix with this Gorg Tumblr (modcloth.com)
- The Royal Baby is a PRINCE – It’s a BOY! (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)
- The 10 most easily stolen ATM card PINs (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)
- In the words of Teddy Roosevelt (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)
- Dubai pardons woman at center of rape dispute (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)