I am not Responsable four the mispeling of uthers
Daniel Webster poured himself anuther Jak Daniels the other night. Maybe he just drank it out of the bottel. I completelyt ubndderstand.
As pictured on a variety of Twitter accounts and brought to Prep Rally’s attention by Busted Coverage, Hoover (Al.) High, one of the nation’s most high profile football programs, entered the field by bursting through a giant “run-through” banner with an enormous misspelled word during a recent preseason game. The banner, which was created by the Hoover cheerleaders, can be seen above.
Just in case you can’t make out the exact words, here’s what the banner says:
Hoover Football Cannot Be Held Responsable For Ruffled Feathers
Someone might want to take the time to remind the Hoover cheerleaders that it’s spelled “responsible” with an “i”, not an “a.”
– ed. note—— Just wait till marijuana is legal… then we’ll see some relly ruffeld fethers.
Luckily for Hoover, the game on the field was more successful than the banner-making exercise; the Bucs pulled out a 27-6 victory against Florence.
– ed. note—— God Bless America
* Follow us on twitter at @dpatlarge
- Bucks Larry Sanders New Mispelled Tattoo Says “Recieve” (Photo) (blacksportsonline.com)
- Cheerleaders Can’t Spell ‘Responsible’ on Football Banner (Photo) (blacksportsonline.com)
- Alabama HS Cheerleaders Heroically Attempt To Spell ‘Responsible,’ Are Defeated (sportsgrid.com)
- Hoover Bucs cheerleaders fail spelling test with pre-game football banner (al.com)
- Cheerleaders make spelling error on high school football banner (ftw.usatoday.com)
- dp@large funny gifs #7 (dpatlarge.wordpress.com)