I can’t wait to start a new year! I am ready! How about you?
Do you know what you want to accomplish? Are you a goal setter? I have all my 2014 working papers ready. I am all set. Now if I just survive the Michael Bolton Christmas carols and car commercials.
Here is my Tiger. This is my desktop on one of my business computers. Just a little reminder of what it takes to make a success of yourself. Well I already know.
- Don’t underestimate your abilities
- Don’t sell yourself short.
- Be bold in the face of danger.
- Take high road in human communications.
- Controlling what you can and forget about the rest.
- Tenacity. Tenacity. Tenacity.
- Do something to build your business every day.
- Say hello to my little friend pictured below to remind you;)
Right now you have couple of weeks to get ready. Write down your goals, your dreams and what you want to accomplish. Find out about visualization. Sit quietly and think through your daily activity for 2014. Write your goals on a sheet of paper and put them in an envelope. Seal it and don’t open it until this time next year. YOU WILL BE AMAZED by what came true. I have been doing this for years. Somehow it works. I think it has to do with the power of the subconscious mind.
Share your thoughts with us. Or you can always email at email@example.com
Happy New Year!