Jesus Tattoo Billboard
Some things should just be left alone. No need for this. While the PR value is great because of morons like me who are posting and re-posting the pictures, it is easy to cross the line. Nothing is sacred.
The people of Lubbock are shocked, pissed, and find themselves in a spotlight they don’t want to be in.
Imagine, the stir on Sunday morning at church.
They say any PR is good PR, let’s see if Lubbock can spin it.
Couldn’t they have thought of a different idea?
Can’t we leave Jesus alone?
On second thought… I decided not to dignify this idea by re-posting the picture. Google it if can’t live without seeing it.
Instead. Here is a picture of a cheeseburger.
- People will cross any line for publicity
- The media is waiting for you to cross the line since they get cheap content, free and easy.
- Somethings, like Jesus, are better left, un-tattoo’d
- The fine people of Lubbock are pissed.
- You are thinking about cheeseburgers right now, aren’t you?
- Mayonnaise? No, you aren’t getting mayonnaise. Behave yourself.
* Follow us on twitter at @dpatlarge
* email your funny gifs, sour puss selfies (18yrs + only), optical illusions, playlists, lyrics, twists of irony, inappropriate questions, made up stuff and/ or comments to email@example.com . (or not!)
* Here is a link to a funny story that will make you laugh. I promise! -dp
* Here is a list of EMEA countries * Here is a list of ASEAN countries